Students in an AP Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was: “Name seven advantages of ‘Mother’s Milk’…. The students had to answer all seven advantages, or he/she would get no credit. One thoughtful young man turned in the following exam
1. It is perfect formula for the child.
2. It provides immunity against several diseases.
3. It is always at the right temperature.
4. It is inexpensive.
5. It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6. It is always available as needed.
He got stuck and couldn’t think of another advantage. He had completed the rest of the exam. He knew how important seven points were toward the final score. Finally, in desperation, as the bell rang, and as tests were being collected, he wrote:
7. It comes in such cute containers.
……………………. He got an “A