We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It’s time to take a reflective look
at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I
had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I’d choose a half
dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit — that’s
what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass
this on to your redneck friends. Y’all know who ya’ are…
You might be a Redneck if:
1. It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, “One nation, under
2. You’ve never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public
3. You still say “Christmas” instead of “Winter Festival.”
4. You remove your hat and bow your head when anyone prays.
5. You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play our National
6. You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.
7. You’ve never burned an American flag, but would kick someone’s A_ _ that did.
8. You know what you believe and you aren’t afraid to say so, no matter who is
9. You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.
10. You’d give your last dollar to a friend.
God Bless the USA!