* Freeway congestion is getting so bad, you can change a
tire without losing your place in line.
* Traffic is always heavy in both directions. There are
just as many people trying to get to whatever you’re
trying to get away from.
* You have mixed feelings when you see an opening in rush
hour traffic. You’re glad for the opening, but you wonder
* The only way to get home from work on time is to take
the day off …. even then, you’re cutting it close.
* Traffic is so bad nowadays, a pedestrian is someone in a
* You can sit on the highways forever. In fact, some
places have little exit ramps where you can pull over and
make a car payment.
* During rush hour the only way you can change lanes is to
buy the car driving next to you.
* Our highways have become insane asylums with turn